"I knew who was on TV," I called his name and when he came back, I made a sign that he would call her. She smiled and nodded, I spoke on the phone and never cared what I was told. We did not kiss.
Before interrupting the call, the young woman sentenced to life for the murder of Gustavo Pastorizzo with two bullets on 29 December 2017 in Gualeguaychú revealed: "He did not speak, he told me he would not talk to the media, I feel that with this attitude he's trying to be famous and do not know me."
Caudana is 20 years old, like Nahir. He was acquitted in a trial in which his father was sentenced to 12 years in prison for drug trafficking.
His lawyer, Augusto Lafferriere, confirmed Infobae that his client will not give more notes. "He called me to say that Nahir was angry because he spoke to the press, so he decided not to give interviews, they really need to know, because so far they talked on the phone and they saw in passing, "the killer said.
– Why did you refuse to meet him? Infobae asked Nahir.
– I did not know him! I saw it once and it was the second one. It's my private life. I'm not an actress I'm not from show business. I'm not in love either, nor do I have a friend. That's what I can say today.
"They invent so many things that it would take a whole day to deny them""Nahir Galarza said from a fixed telephone number of the Paraná women's criminal unit.
Matías Caudana met Nahir when he was transferred to the dentist. "We met one day that she was taken to the dentist, Nahir was going out of the infirmary and I passed by them because they were going to see my grandmother, who is in the same prison as her," Caudana explained. people.
"She was shot when she saw her and did not care why she was condemned"said Lafferriere.
In the case against her, Nahir said that Pastorizzo was not her boyfriend. He also said he is meeting with other young people.
"She did not like the boy going out to talk to the media, she was disappointed and a little mad. Are you interested in it or being known? Now all the programs have begun to talk about this problem, and it hurts the pain, "said a friend of Nahir.
Caudana now asked to come in as a visit from Nahir, who until today did not answer if he accepted the request. The visiting days are Saturday and Sunday. "As it was cleared, the previous authorization was invalidated, which is why we have now processed admission as a visitor", detailed Lafferriere.
He also said that his client worked as an ice dealer for his father and that he never sold marijuana or cocaine. And he studies tertiary to be a system analyst.
For a month he spoke to Nahir by phone. And they met.
Exclusive interview with Infobae
On December 9, Nahir gave an exclusive interview to Infobae, in which he did not rule out falling in love. "I've never been," he revealed.
– How do you spend your days in jail?
– I'm trying to live now, not to stay in the past or what will happen. I'm trying to live, focus on what I'm doing now, because if you do not get depressed, if you think about the past every day, why are you here, what would you do out of the moment or what would have happened If. .. go into depression, you do not live.
– You think at a point where you live?
– I think everything is happening for something, and I think if they were not here in jail, they would be in a worse place.
– What life would not be.
-What happy moments do you remember your life?
– Angoasa has only come in the last few years. I've always been … I do not know, I laughed for everything, I was always happy, I did not make a problem for anything, for the minimum things. It was more to think, "Well, that's what happened to me, I do not know, there will be a solution." I always think they are positive, there were only years when I was sad.
– Both in and out of prison you are criticized that you smile …
– Sometimes I smile with nerves. But I feel I do not know … I'm forbidden to smile in the pubic. The truth that bothers me that some people do not believe. That I just see something and buy what I sell. They do not care about the other, they do not care that the other is a person, that it does not bother that the other person has their problems, their lives, their pains. It happens to everyone. You have no compassion.
-What did you feel when you called yourself a demon or a monster angel?
"I was disturbed by the fact that they played so much that nobody cared who they are, what really happened to me. Everybody bought what they sold and did not care about." We wanted to swallow the earth. everything together and nothing went well, nothing new, nothing good The only thing that made me go before was my family, I always had their support, never tried me, it made me go. an answer, that everything is happening for something, that everything can be sought for a solution.