The omnibus that led players from Boca to Monumental
He was stoned at 15.05 in a few blocks from the streets of Del Libertador and Lidoro Quinteros. When the micro arrived on the stadium with broken glass, the players went out and on the road to the corridor cabin were affected by the gas and fragments of windows that exploded. So far, what happened to many. But what really happened? Security operation failed, was there a free area? How is the relationship between Nato's security agencies and Buenos Aires? And the role of Rio's courageous bar? What position did Rodolfo Onofrio and Daniel Angelici, the presidents?
Step by step, all the answers
- 1) Both national officials and porteños agreed last night that the operation had failed on the curve in which the micro-Boca was attacked. Porteños spokesmen pointed out that the Prefecture should have done a "better isolation in that position", but that it was not in the planned place and there fans of the river filtered to attack the micro. There were passages of responsibility between national officials and Buenos Aires, but a coincidence: at least one 100-meter lung was to be left for the passage of the omnibus.
- 2) Those responsible for the security operation accept that there was a "serious error" that ended with the assault in an assured place, but they claim to have controlled several mistakes.
- 3) The authorities had a counterpoint with Conmebole to exit and change and suspend the program; According to officials, it should have been suspended a few hours before.
- 4) The security operation was responsible for the city of Buenos Aires, the police, which was supported by the federal forces, the Libertador Prefecture and the Gendarmerie of Cantillo and Udaondo. The design of the device was in charge of the Buenos Aires authorities. For today's game there will be no changes in the command system. Those responsible are Marcelo Alessandro, secretary of security and chief of the city police; Patricia Bullrich, Minister of National Security, and Martín Ocampo, Minister of Justice and City Security.
- 5) Alessandro linked the attack on the Boca bus with the raid the day before yesterday in San Miguel at the house of the leader of Rio Brava, Héctor Godoy, also known as the "Caverna" (he was kidnapped over 10,000 1000 pesos, 15,000 dollars and 300 entries). "There is no doubt that everything is tied, we have taken more than 10,000,000 pesos …", the official said. And it was critical: "There is a failure to enter the Boca bus, there are detained and investigated why it failed in that security ring and the consequences of the bus," he said.
- 6) There were 30 detainees for attacks and resistance to authority and aggravating damage.
- 7) Closure of the stadium was administrative, due to the excess of the public who entered, but the scenario is not in danger for today's game at 17: The river has to pay a fine.
- 8) The San Lorenzo and Hurricane Party for the 13th Superlige in Bajo Flores was suspended by the decision of the Justice and Security Ministry of Buenos Aires, given that only one operational control in the city for football.
- 9) Apart from microphones, in Núñez they claim that the problem has never been River, but the Security and the police: it speaks of "inefficiency and little control".
- 10) "It is incredible that Boca did not have the proper custody," said Onofrio, "for a group of 10 or 15 victims, the world was deprived – not just the 66,000 people who are here – to see a Boca bad ". "There were not all the people at the River, there were some drawbacks that there were in all the clubs that made this illegal stoning, then the gas came in, some players suffered injuries from glass spins, others took gas. Conlemble and the people in the river because they made available to us This is what they get away because it happened 200 meters away from the ground There is a security protocol: it's not the first time I came To play this stadium , it should not be too complicated to take people out of the boulevard where the Boca minibus goes 100 meters for each side, "Angelici said.
- 11) Article 8 of Article 8 of the Conmebol refers to the responsibilities: "Members' associations and clubs are responsible for security and order, both inside and in the vicinity of the stadium … This responsibility extends to all incidents of any kind it may happen, and are therefore subject to disciplinary sanctions … ".
Report Daniel Gallo and Gabriel Di Nicola.
Published comments are the exclusive responsibility of their authors, and the consequences derived from them may be subject to legal sanctions. Any user who includes any comments that violate the rules in his / her messages will be deleted and disqualified to comment again. Submitting a comment implies acceptance of the regulation.
To comment, you must log in with the LA NACION user.
Do you use free LA NACION software, do you want to download it for free?