- Prices of residential land in the first cities of China were reduced for the eighth consecutive quarter – News – China Securities Network
- Last month, Shanghai and other first-tier cities, new home prices rose overboard, second-hand housing continued to decline.
- Household prices second-hand in 22 cities in mainland China fell to the north
- Latest 70 house price data launch a "strange phenomenon" on the real estate market – Chinanews.com
- China's housing prices in December: Xiamen keeps 70 cities, the most miserable, Guangzhou first-hand housing rose 3%, exceeded North Shanghai, Wall Street
- View the full story in Google News