- Real-time Outlook: China's central bank announces global cuts in tax cuts, taking into account pre-holiday financing needs and constant growth needs (Reuters)
- China's central bank has reduced the standard in a comprehensive way! Wall Street
- Interpretation of the central bank: Reducing RRR will release about 1.5 trillion yuan of funds.
- The central bank decided to reduce the deposit reserve ratio of financial institutions in January 2019 to replace some of the medium-term lending facility.
- Interpretation of the central bank: the replacement of MLF will reduce the long-term net capital of about 800 billion yuan.
- View the full story in Google News