- US interest rate: now a good opportunity for Fed to suspend interest rate hike – Chicago Fed President Reuters
- Fed Beige Book: Moderate economic growth in most parts of the United States, but signs of weakness on Wall Street
- Focus: Fed's White Paper says optimism for US companies is weakening. The job market is tight
- Quarles, Vice President of the Fed's Financial Supervision: US Economic Data is Very Strong on Wall Street
- Wash and sleep! The number of days closed by the government will be recorded again, and US economic data will be postponed tonight. Wall Street is on stage.
- View the full story in Google News