Some people resort to chamomile tea drinking to calm your nerves and relax or take sedative medications to help sleep, but you know that stretching exercises help you sleep better and treat insomnia and improve sleep quality ,Health lineHe said.
A study of a link between meditation exercises such as Tai Chi and Yoga suggests improving sleep quality, stretching attention to the body's breathing and breathing away from the stress of everyday life, offering potential physical benefits, helping to relieve muscle tension and prevent cramping of sleep.
Here are the stretching exercises that help you sleep:
Hugs the hugs
This exercise works on the trapezoidal back muscles at the top, helping to relieve shoulder pain or pain caused by the wrong posture of the body or neck, or cystic articular disease or frozen shoulder.
To do this exercise:
– Stand straight and breathe in with open arms during inhalation.
– Exhale when placing the right arm on the left and left on the right.
– Continue this position for 30 seconds and then change the position of the exercise.
Modify the exercise mode.
Exercise of stretching the throat
Push your throat
This exercise helps relieve tension and pain in the head, neck and shoulders. To do this exercise:
– Stay in a comfortable chair, take your right hand to the top of your head or your left ear.
– Gently move your right ear to your right shoulder, holding this position for 5 breaths.
– Repeat on the opposite side.
– Put your chin in your chest and breathe 5 times deep.
Practice your neck down
3. Extensive wide stretching exercise
This stretch helps to relieve your back pain and shoulders.
The exercise session is based on a chair
To do this exercise:
– Stand in a kneeling position in front of a chair or a couch or a low table.
– Make sure your knees are directly under your hips, rest on the blanket or cushion for more support.
– Widen your spine with your forearms and rest your hands on the couch.
– Extend for 30 seconds.
Repeat this exercise 1-3 times.
News | The seventh day is urgent – before the bed moves. Stretching exercises help you sleep better – you can see the original news source from the following link: The seventh day is urgent and the site of the unit disclaims full responsibility for the content of any news, but it is the responsibility of the original news editor.