Tim Draper falls into Bitcoin's $ 250,000 forecast
Risk Capital Investor Tim Draper reiterates the forecast that the Bitcoin (BTC) price will reach $ 250,000 by 2022. In a group discussion this week at the Web Summit conference, he said:
"We are talking about a market share of five percent to reach 250,000 dollars. […] All we have to do is buy coffee from Starbucks and suddenly the world opens and then I say I have this choice: […] Do I want a coin that I can take from one country to another or do I want a coin to link me to a country or geographic area that I can not use elsewhere? "
Regarding fiat coins, Draper said: "Why do we trust the coins that are determined by one or the other strange political parties?"
According to Tim Draper, banks spend their money "whenever they feel and for whatever reason they want." The emergence of a "total nepolitice" coin, global and open, would give up control of money from banks to ordinary people.
Erik Voorhees: The US debt crisis will lead to a new crypto-boom
- ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees said the growing debt of the United States, estimated at $ 21.7 trillion in November, will inevitably lead to a sharp increase in the crypt.
- "When the next global financial crisis comes and the world realizes that 20-trillion-dollar organizations can never reimburse them, they have to print them in return, and therefore money is being condemned to failure."
- Blackrock, the world's largest asset manager, with more than $ 6.317 billion in asset management, is the youngest major financial institution expressing concern over the rapidly growing national debt of the United States.
BaFin has banned British business cripto-business
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) ordered the partial cessation of the activities of the UK's crypte holding company Finatex, according to an announcement released Friday.
- Finatex Ltd. is trained to stop the cross-border trading transaction on the Crypto-Capitals trading platform "without delay".
- In a brief description of the Company's activities, the Financial Regulator noted that Crypto-Capital offers "Shares, Indices, Currencies and Commodities Options, Contracts of Difference (CFD)".
Bitfinex users of crypto-exchange are waiting weeks for dollar payments
- Three weeks after they assured that everything went well, some cryptographers, Bitfinex, are wondering why they still can not withdraw their money.
- Users continue to say they have not received the money despite long expectations.
- CoinDesk spoke to seven other Bitfinex customers who were waiting for a few weeks for them to receive false withdrawals or their withdrawals to be canceled and canceled.
An increasing number of cryptographic companies operate from Belarus
- A number of encryption companies are now in Hi-Tech Park, Belarus, after the Minsk government has legalized cryptographic activities for its residents.
- The document legalizes activities such as the exchange of digital assets, Crowdfunding through initial currency transactions (ICO), and cryptographic exploitation for entities registered in the HTP.
- In order to increase the number of PTH residents, there is a need for more clarity with regard to current regulations.
Bitcoin-Miner Hut of Canada 8 reports a loss in the third quarter
- Hut 8 Mining Corp., a Canadian mining company Bitcoin, has released its third quarter earnings report showing a net loss of $ 8.7 million due to higher depreciation costs.
- Depreciation increased to $ 13.3 million, higher than $ 6.7 million in operating earnings.
- This summer, a record heat wave in the province has led to increased electricity costs over certain periods of time.
The EtherDelta Founder pays $ 388,000 for the SEC
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Thursday that it filed charges against EtherDelta founder Zachary Coburn.
- EtherDelta is a platform for the block-based token market.
- EtherDelta should have known these conditions, given that the SEC issued its 2017 DAO report describing the requirements for platform operators.
Posts since 09.11.
Posts since 08.11.
Posts since 07.11.
Posts since 06.11.
More crypto topics can be found here.
Subsequent news from the DWN Technical Report can be found here.