This Friday, many people played at Eurojackpot when the first prize was around 855 million. Nobody left the pot, but lucky Norwegians won a total of 41 million!
Nordmann is one of the seven lucky players who have achieved 5 + 1 this Friday, all expecting to be $ 41,233,295 in the near future.
The Ullensaker local government bought the coupon online.
Late Friday, Norsk Tipping received the lucky winner at NOK 41 million. He could not believe what they were saying.
– I won 41 million? I can not believe it. It can not be true, tell the man who wants to be anonymous.
Even after a few minutes of persuasion he refused to believe in happiness.
"It's hard to describe what I feel now. If so, it's fun.
This is the 7th biggest bet in Eurojackpot for a Norwegian player and 32st Norsk Tippings (all games included).
On Friday, November 2, the following Eurojackpot numbers were recalled:
Main data: 5 – 42 – 33 – 17 – 27
Star sign: 9 – 10
Several Norwegian winners
There were also two Norwegian players who won almost a million Friday night. 5 + 0 wins straight and won 739,025 chronicles. The winners were;
- A woman named Skiptvet who bought the game online.
- From Mann Eidsvoll, who bought the game on the mobile phone
The prize goes to house construction
A very happy man has come from Haugesund for Friday's national millionth winner.
– You say I won 1 million and a 100,000 crown travel gift card? It sounds very fine, man laughs.
She was curious about her colleagues when Norsk Tipping called.
"This is probably the beautiful phone she has ever had.
After getting in a little bit, there is some idea of what the prize is.
– It's going to be a house to be built. Then it will be a wonderful surprise for the girlfriend and the family, says the man who wants to be anonymous.
He bought his voucher on the phone.