Just before Christmas came the news that supermodel Stella Tennant had died just days after her 50th birthday.
The model wore the covers of magazines such as French, British and Italian Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and she was the face of Chanel. In addition, over the years, he has walked the podium for a large number of designers.
Therefore, it was a unified modeling industry that was in a state of shock and pain after sudden death.
I did not feel good
When the model’s death became known through the family, the cause of death was not disclosed, except that she died suddenly.
– Stella was a fantastic woman and an inspiration to us all. He will miss her deeply. The family demands respect for privacy. A memorial service will be planned and announced at a later date, the family said at the time.
In a new statement to The Telegraph, the family says Tennant took his own life.
– We are humiliated by the overwhelming amount of messages of sympathy and support since Stella died. She was a beautiful soul, loved by a close family and good friends, a sensitive and talented woman, with a creativity, intelligence and humor that touched so many, it is said.
Do you need someone to talk to?
- Kirkens SOS: 22 40 00 40
- Mental health, helpline: 116 123
- Alarm telephone for children and young people: 116 111
- Red Cross (Cross on the neck): 800 33 321
- Angstringen: 22 22 35 30
Help for relatives:
- LEVE, National Association for Suicide Survivors: 22 36 17 00
- National family counseling telephone number: 22 49 19 22
“Stella hasn’t been well in a long time.” It is our deepest pain and despair that she did not feel able to continue, despite the love of those closest to her. In their desire for the loss of Stella, the family wants respect for their privacy to continue, it is said.
The model was found dead in her home in Scotland.
The family reveals the cause of death
In 2012, she was named Model of the Year in the Scottish Fashion Awards Hall of Fame.
In this way, Norwegians can save NOK 4.25 billion in interest costs
In 1999, she married French photographer David Lasnet in her hometown of Oxnam, Scotland. Together they had four children, Marcel, Cecily, Jasmine and Iris.
During her long career in the modeling industry, she was loved by many, and a number of big names in the industry mourned her death.
Among them is Kate Moss (46 years old), who, when the news of the death became known, shared an image of the two on the front page of Vogue.
Victoria Beckham (46) wrote that Tennant was a fantastic talent, and someone for whom she had a lot of admiration and respect.
“I liked everything about her. My thoughts are with the family “, wrote the fashion queen.
READ ALSO: Dead: – He will always love her