Friday , January 22 2021

The girl received a burning hand because of unexpectedly ignited iPhone



At the American Council Reddit there was a review of the iPhone X.

Relevant Shared User Information Reddit.

The user said that his sister put the device in charge and let it rest. The X phone was close to the owner of the bedroom, when it suddenly exploded. As a testimony, he attached photographs.

The images captured the iPhone X with a fused lighting connector.

He clarified that the smartphone suddenly entered the bed, and his sister received hand burns. During the overheating, the iPhone came into contact with the face's hand as a result of an impressive firing. The victim did not file a complaint with the court. Apple has not yet commented on this incident.



SEE COMMENTS
There are no comments

READ AND:


Source link