Tuesday , January 31 2023

Man Utd takes a stand on the Liverpool midfield



[ad_1]

Date of publication: Thursday, January 17, 2019 2:40

Manchester United will not be aggressively targeting Philippe Coutinho in January because he has given priority to other areas, according to a report.

Coutinho is just one year in his contract at Camp Nou after the transfer of £ 142m from Liverpool in January last year, but there is already rumors that he might return to England with United.

Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo recently said United had contacted Coutinho's agent to find out his transfer situation.

It was even suggested that the Catalan giants would be willing to break apart from the former Inter Milan man to get an amazing return for Neymar.

ESPN journalist David Aymoral recently said he believes a deal is "unlikely" this month Barcelona would demand an amount of 100 million euros (88 million euros) for Brazil internationally.

Manchester Evening News reports now that United are pleased with their current attack options, suggesting that a big money move for Coutinho is unlikely.

Instead, Red Devils will clearly focus on defensive goals, with chief executive Ed Woodward planning to sign a new half-center in the summer.

Liverpool is also said to be "disinterested" in the idea of ​​bringing Coutinho back to Anfield, while they focus their efforts on youth in the local area.

Get the latest personalized Red Devils products on our new product TEAMtalk Man Utd shop!


[ad_2]
Source link