Thank you for reading the news about simple steps to prevent the status of your activity on "Instagram" and now start with the details
Jeddah – Follows Bay 365 – agencies
Many people do not want anyone to know about their work on Instagram, by the green dot next to the names of the friends who are connected to the Internet and want to navigate the pictures without telling the offspring that they are there. Here's how to cancel your activity on Instagram.
You can see the last time people who follow or have private conversation with you in several ways:
- You'll see a green dot next to the username and photo in Inbox directly and anywhere else in Instagram.
• In the inbox you will see the last activity status.
You can control the status of your activity through the settings:
Since Instagram is a common application for iOS and Android Android, the steps will be one for both:
• Sign in to your account when signed in
• Go to the Settings menu. To access this menu, click the gear icon (for iOS users) or the three-dot icon in the top right corner (for Android users).
- Scroll down until you reach the Privacy & Security section
• Select Activity Status List
• You can disable the Show Activity feature with the toggle button next to the Show Activity Status option to turn gray.
Thank you for reading the news about simple steps to prevent the status of your activity on "Instagram" in Bay 365 and let us know that the subject matter has been written by the newspaper and can be transmitted or quoted from it and read and follow the innovators of this news from the main source of the next link For the content of this news with the best wishes for Happy Day.