November 17, 2018
ZapClone is an application that allows you to transfer CeasApp to another mobile or tablet without first uninstalling. The trick is that it adapts WhatsApp Web to an Android application: it works as an application while maintaining the simplicity and duplication of the messaging application. With ZapClone you can use WhatsApp in two devices without using the web browser since the entire process and the interface adapts to the style of an application and you will have all the messages accessible from two different places, while both the ZapClone and WhatsApp applications are synchronized with time .
Just do the following:
- Install ZapClone on the second phone, who does not have WhatsApp installed.
- Open ZapClone and create an account. It is imperative to use it.
- Once you start the session in ZapClone, start configuring: a QR code will appear.
- Go to your mobile with WhatsApp installed and enter the settings.
- Go to "WhatsApp Web" and scan ZapClone QR with the camera.
- Once the scanned code is installed, both applications will be synchronized: you will have access to WhatsApp messages on two different devices.
Continue reading: How to Use WhatsApp on Two Phones at the same time
[+] Videos on our YouTube channel
<! – AutoCAD Discovery Trackbacks