On Tuesday and Wednesday, the world's most important club tournament comes back with the appearance of Alexis Sánchez and Arturo Vidal.
This week, the penultimate date of the Champions League group stage will be played, so the tournament enters a decisive phase in which qualifiers are defined in round two.
Barcelona is the only team in the next round, so the last two days will be the key to defining the 16 candidates who will remain in the competition for the title Orejona.
In the case of the Chileans, Alexis Sánchez and Manchester United will play against Old Trafford boys, while Arturo Vidal – for what he showed in Barcelona's last match against Atlético de Madrid – could be a starter Barca in his team. visit to PSV Eindhoven.
appointment fifth time Champions League (Chile)
Tuesday, November 27th
- AEK Athens vs. Ajax, Olympic Stadium in Athens (Fox Sports 2)
- CSKA Moscow vs. Viktoria Plzen, Luzhniki stadium (ESPN)
- Bayern Munchen vs. Benfica, Allianz Arena (ESPN 3)
- Hoffenheim vs. Shahtior, Wirsol Rhein-Neckar Arena (Fox Sports 3)
- Juventus vs. Valencia, Juventus Stadium (Fox Sports)
- Olympique de Lyon Manchester City, Olympique Lyonaiss Park (Fox Sports 2)
- Manchester United vs. Young Boys, Old Trafford Stadium (ESPN 2)
- Roma vs. Real Madrid, Olympic Stadium (ESPN)
Wednesday, November 28
- Atletico de Madrid vs. Monaco, Wanda Metropolitan Stadium (ESPN)
- Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Galatasaray, Arena RZD (Fox Sports 2)
- Borussia Dortmund vs. Bruges, Signal Iduna Park (ESPN 3)
- Napoli vs. Napoli Red Star Stadium in San Paolo (Fox Sports 3)
- Porto vs. Schalke Stadium, Do Dragao (ESPN)
- PSG vs. Liverpool, Parque los Princes Stadium (ESPN 2)
- PSV vs. Barcelona, Philips Stadium (Fox Sports)
- Tottenham vs. Inter, Wembley Stadium (Fox Sports 2)