Facebook has a tool very useful, so my time which you dedicate to this social network; and is that at a time when your mobile phone or computer is being used for almost everything, you need to keep in mind the amount of minutes, hours or minutes that you navigate on the networks to avoid excess.
- Companies like Google and Instagram also have a similar look
tool "Your Usage Time" is freed little by little for all Facebook users and is within main menu from your Facebook mobile app Android and iOS.
- To access follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the menu in Facebook, click the icon three horizontal stripes located in the top right corner of the Android app screen and on the bottom left of the iOS app.
2. Go to the penultimate option that pertains to "Settings and privacy."Photo: Screenshot
3. After pressing it, it will display this submenu, and the "clock" icon will open the instrument.Photo: Screenshot
4. This graph opens where you indicate the usage of the application per day.Photo: Screenshot
5. It will also allow you to recall – as needed – a limit.Photo: Screenshot
reminder goes from five minutes to 23 hours and 55 minutes, though if you want, you can undo the settings to use Facebook without restrictions of time.
Report on Uno TV:
If you have photos or videos of interest, share them with Us WhatsApp from Uno TV: 5562115131 or Twitter @UnoNoticias.
You may be interested in: