By your own correspondent| Politician Jealousy Mawarire broke Alpha Media Holdings's head of Trevor Ncube, telling him not to go ahead with MDC leader Nelson Chamisa because he urged protesters on August 1 to say he is worse and needs to make a woman.
Patriot National Front spokesperson described Ncube as an abusive woman who had to rely especially on sex-based violence for sixteen days, since she once tried to burn her husband.
Mawarire's response followed a tweet by Ncube, where he described Chamisa as unprincipled and immature.
Below is the thread between Ncube and Mawarire:
Why Nelson Chamsha called on his supporters
– the end justifies the means
– Incitement to accusations of violence
– fear of # August1Inquiry
– lack of healthy counseling
– wholly unprinted person
– part of life in the Nelson Chamisa political bubble#Dumbass pic.twitter.com/Yf8oyz74t4
– Trevor Ncube (@TrevorNcube) November 16, 2018
"What's worse, calling people stupid or trying to burn a husband?" Trevor nyarara zvako, you are an incendiary and an abuser of women. In sixteen days against gender-based violence, there are animals like you they need taming. "